Built from Broken
Discover the Built from Broken paradigm shift regarding corrective exercise, sports nutrition, and joint health. Examine evidence-based research that is presented concisely in two parts:
- Part 1. Comprehend why joints are breaking down by mastering perspectives about:
- The 5 primary causes of joint pain.
- How to prevent the “Big 3” injuries that trap you in the Pain/Injury Cycle.
- Why conventional pain management merely masks symptoms (and 3 natural pain relief techniques that actually work).
- How to identify and fix muscle imbalances that lead to tension, pain, and injuries.
- Natural injury recovery strategies that improve healing time and tissue repair quality.
- Part 2. Implement a step-by-step corrective exercise guide and list of action steps to rebuild the body including:
- The ideal training schedule to maximize muscle recovery and connective tissue repair (in as little as 2 days per week, at any age).
- Illustrated corrective exercise instructions (with several home workout options).
- How to strengthen joints with cutting-edge connective tissue training techniques.
- A step-by-step training program complete with workout routines.
Develop your expertise and implement a successful and effective rehabilitation schedule.
- Discover the Built from Broken paradigm shift regarding corrective exercise, sports nutrition, and joint health.
- Comprehend why joints are breaking down by mastering updated clinical and pragmatic perspectives.
- Implement a step-by-step corrective exercise guide and list of action steps to rebuild the body.
Exam & Book Info
- Exam: 45 true/false statements. Downloadable. Unlimited retakes. View our "How It Works" video.
- Kindle eBook: 60813 KB. ASIN: B09HKVQ2TH. Accessible in the U.S. only. You must have an active amazon account. The email associated with your active amazon account, must be the same email used for this order. Kindle eBooks can be viewed on Androids, iPhones, iPads, PCs, Macs, etc. Enjoy Kindle eBooks on any device with the free Kindle app for iPhone, iPad, Android phones and tablets, PC and Mac, and on Kindle e-readers and Fire tablets. Learn more here.
- Book: Paperback, 348pp. Jun 2021. ISBN-13: 978-1735728506
Continuing Education Info
- Accepted by the Board of Certification, Inc. (BOC) and may be used towards the continuing education (CE) requirement for Athletic Trainers (ATC). View more here.
- Accepted by the American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM) and may be used towards the continuing education credit (CEC) requirement for ACSM professionals. View more here.
- Level of difficulty: 4/Mastery
- Learning Domains: 1, 2, 4